Wednesday 25 February 2015

Week 4 (Wednesday Class) Family Tree 家族树


Well I hope not all the family trees are as complex as this one. This week we had fun finding out all the different names of the immediate and extended family members. Don't be surprise if your children get a little bewildered with the intertwine web of Chinese family tree. They all enjoyed watching the short video clip about Chinese family tree, it was very funny!

Today's sentence focus is 都是 (Dōu shì) meaning all are. Example of using 都是 - 
我的哥哥,姐姐和我都是爸妈的孩子 My brother, sister and I are all my parents children.
We have sent home a small assignment of drafting out the family tree. I have requested a simple version to begin with which should include immediate family, as well as grandparents from both mum band dad's side. I hope you enjoy helping them in the process. A copy of the worksheet can be found here. Please also practice reading on page 4 of the text book. Have a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment